As a leading professional services firm, we regard our investment in, and support for, the wider communities in which we operate as an affirmation of our core values.
We aim to be a key partner in our local communities and we actively seek to build sustainable community relationships based on trust and mutual respect. These relationships involve sharing our expertise and resources, particularly the time and skills of our people.
Our extended family of companies support many non profit organizations in our communities. Our activities vary from chairing boards, heading up committees, volunteering time, sponsoring events, and monetary donations. We aim to uphold and enhance the entire community with public services and volunteer donations of both time and financial support. This last year, our sister company, R3 Accounting has sponsored many community festivals and events and have served on local government committees. Following are a few of these.
- Former Chairman- Oakland Park/Wilton Manors Chamber Of Commerce
- Current Board Member – Oakland Park/Wilton Manors – Uptown Council Of Greater Ft. Lauderdale Chamber Of Commerce.
- Treasurer/Board Member – Oakland Park Main Street
- Founding Member/ Treasurer of Kids Playing For Kids
- CPA/Participant – The Smart Ride
- Pride Center Founder
- Sun Serve Guardian Circle Member -For Needy LGBT Families
- Treasure-Isle City Stage
- Former Treasurer/Current Board Member of Dolphin Democrats
- Board Member Of FL LGBTA Democratic Caucus
- Member Of AICPA And FICPA
- Former Treasurer/Current Member Of Oakland Park/Wilton Manors Rotary
- Treasurer/Current Member New River Business Exchange
- Trustee Member – Riverwalk Ft. Lauderdale
- Excellence Business Sponsorship Award – Presented By Broward County Mayor, Marty Kiar, on behalf Of Dolphin Democrats
- The Paul Harris Fellowship Award– Oakland Park Wilton Manors Rotary
- Bookkeeper For Rebuilding Together-Broward County